On today’s episode we are going to be talking about the four
pillars of being a selfish mom. The four things that make mom’s
tick if we can get all four of these in unison. Also, a little bit
about the controversy about the name of my podcast.
Here is what we will be discussing:
- Controversy and confrontation makes me very nervous
- Why did I pick the name I did for my podcast?
- Selfish is a positive thing! Yes, I would say I am very selfish
but I live my life in a way where I am selfish in a selfless
- The pursuit of mommy marterism is real! – let’s bring it down a
- When I am completely selfless I am worthless to everyone
- Pillar number 1: self-care-needs a routine around movement -
take a walk, have a girl’s night etc. Also, make sure you are
eating good foods and have a hobby.
- Pillar number 2: pursuit of your passion- establish goals to
make a part time passion maybe a full time passion. Sometimes you
have to give up some things to create space to do passion
- Pillar number 3: dedicated family time- this is a challenge for
me! My mind does not turn off so it’s hard for me to step away from
- Pillar number 4: humor- let’s be honest none of this is easy.
Chaos happens and life gets ahead of you. Expect messes.
Resources Mentioned on the Show:
Don't forget to join us for all the episodes at www.theselfishmomacademy.com.