Welcome! Launch has been incredible! I have gotten so many messages, and I have been overwhelmed with support for this launch!
So, let’s talk about the obvious. We have a new name. I got an email about trademarks and copyrights, etc. related to the podcast. So, this sent me into a major panic, because I never intended to do anything wrong. It turns out I had to change the name of the podcast because I was infringing on someone’s trademark. So this has turned into a wild ride already!
I learned a few things about myself through this situation:
- I’m not ok with being bullied and talked down to
- Written communication can be challenging to interpret tone
- We all handle stress differently
- I get completely stressed out when I feel like I did something wrong
- Sometimes I am too quick to give in to pressure
- I am not a very good self-advocate under stress
- I could really embrace the word “shameless” in talking about my podcast
- This happened so something better can come out of it
- Shameless speaks to owning where you are and being ok with it
- I hate having messes on my plate
- I think this little bump is going to work out for the good
- It’s easy to be advocates for everyone but ourselves sometimes
- Pivoting doesn’t mean you are backing down
- I’m excited about this change moving forward
Until next time, do something shameless!