As a podcast visibility expert and host of the Go Pitch Yourself podcast, Angie Trueblood knows that the only 'perfect pitch' is the one that leads with value and focuses on building a genuine connection. Whether she is teaching entrepreneurs how to pitch themselves or working behind the scenes to secure opportunities for others, Angie leverages her super-connector powers to grow businesses and build long-lasting relationships. When she's not working with her clients or being active in her local community, she loves exploring Richmond, Virginia's parks and playgrounds with her two kiddos, checking out new restaurants with her hubs, and laughing about motherhood over cocktails with friends.
Listen in to hear Angie dig into:
- Why she elected to homeschool her kids this year and the gifts that have resulted
- Why she left the corporate workforce even though she had loved her work and always been ambitious
- How her corporate ambition in work transferred to ambition in motherhood
- The significance of making the ask in order to get what you want
- The power of curiosity in networking and and connecting
- How motherhood led her to building a business amplifying women’s voices
- Where to start if you have a story you want to share with the world
- What you need if you want to pitch yourself to podcasts
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Talkspace: To match with your perfect therapist for a fraction of the price of traditional therapy, go to talkspace.com, Make sure to use the code SHAMELESS to get $100 off your first month and show your support for the show.