Nikki Tucker is a 16 year Finance Professional, Divorce Financial Strategist, and founder of The FIIRM Approach. She is also a mom of a teenage boy, part-time foodie, and oat milk latte lover who helps female breadwinners prepare their finances for divorce. She helps those early in the divorce process gain clarity and reduce overwhelm by arming them with information, strategies, and resources to confidently maintain their financial security whether they end up divorced or not. Nikki primarily works with clients through her signature program Silent Preparation Series which has both on-demand and live learning options.
Listen in to here Nikki share:
- Why divorce can be empowering and positive and liberating
- Why she has chosen to work exclusively with women in her business
- Why it’s crucial for women to be financially independent regardless of the status of your marriage
- Why financial independence is an insurance policy for women
- How she works with women as a Divorce Financial Strategist
- The two questions she helps women answer when they are considering divorce
- The biggest myths about divorce that keep women in unhealthy marriages
- How to redefine family in the face of divorce
- How the pandemic is impacting divorce scenarios and divorce rates
- Her “Bid ADO” philosophy (that you need now!)
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Bulldog Online Yoga: Head to bulldogonline.com and use promo code SHAMELESS for a 30 day free trial and 50% off your next month!