Katie Krimitsos is a mom, wife, adventurer, podcaster and seeker. She's committed to brightening the light of women around the world through the Women's Meditation Network, guided meditations, and resources that are specifically created with the special journey of women in mind.
Katie walked away from a business she built from the ground up at the peak of its success - because she had an inkling she was meant to do something different. She leaned in to self-trust - HARD.
I’ve watched her navigate this journey and it’s been pretty amazing. This is the reason I asked her to be a keynote speaker at Shameless Mom Con. I know she’s going to inspire your pants off today and at Shameless Mom Con.
Listen in to hear Katie share:
- Why she decided to shut down her business after her first 6 figure year
- How her mom allowed her to build massive self-trust
- How she approaches tough, life-altering decisions
- How to use meditation to be a better listener (to yourself)
- How to know when you’re moving in the right direction (and when you’re not)
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Grove Collaborative: Make your laundry more sustainable this new year. For a limited time, when my listeners go to Grove.co/SHAMELESS you’ll get a FREE THREE PIECE set from Grove so you can start reducing your plastic waste. Plus, you’ll get free shipping AND a free 60-day VIP trial! Check out Grove and our special offer at Grove.co/SHAMELESS.
- Wickbox: To get your $10 off your first box, go to www.wickbox.co and use coupon code SHAMELESS at checkout.
- FamilyAlbum: Please find FamilyAlbum on your favorite app store, or by searching for FamilyAlbum on the web. And remember FamilyAlbum is all one word.