Arianna Taboada is a Shameless Mom, maternal health researcher, author, and owner of a consulting firm that helps female founders intelligently design maternity leave plans that meet their business model and personal needs. She draws from her expertise as a maternal health professional, combined with her experience as a business owner and mother, to provide highly personalized services for service-based entrepreneurs. Prior to her consulting practice, Arianna worked on maternal health issues for over a decade as a health educator, a social worker in a mental health clinic, a reproductive health researcher, and a yoga therapist.
Listen in to hear Arianna share:
- How to approach maternity leave as experimental and not templated - understanding that you cannot predict what your situation might be
- The necessity of framing maternity leave as a basic human right
- 3 tips to “babyproof your business” for entrepreneur mamas
- Places and groups where you can connect with other new mamas in order to strengthen your social support networks
- How to create a transition plan back to prepare to re-enter your work postpartum
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Openfit: Join the Openfit 30-day challenge and get a special extended 30-day free trial membership to Openfit when you text SHAMELESS to 303030.
- Talkspace: To match with your perfect therapist for a fraction of the price of traditional therapy, go to Talkspace, Make sure to use the code SHAMELESS to get $65 off your first month and show your support for the show.
- Framebridge: Go to Framebridge and use promo code SHAMELESS you’ll save an additional 15% off your first order.