Michelle Barry Franco is a Shameless Mom to three teen daughters who works with founders and entrepreneurs, especially coaches & wellness experts, who want to become recognized leaders in their industry through speaking and thought leadership. She has helped many clients share their message and story on TEDx stages and at the best conferences in their industry, and along the way grow thriving businesses that make a positive difference in the world. Michelle is the author of Beyond Applause: Make a Meaningful Difference through Transformational Speaking and is the host of The Thought Leadership School podcast.
Listen in to hear Michelle share:
- How the death of her brother to alcoholism turned her on to public speaking when she was just a teenager
- How to build your own stage instead of waiting for others to invite you on theirs
- How to get started as a speaker
- If you should speak for free or only paid gigs
- How speaking impacts identity (in all the best ways)
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Lovevery: Save $15 off your Play Kit subscription at Loveveryand use the code SHAMELESS at checkout. Offer good until 10/31.
- Native: For 20% off your first purchase, visit Native and use promo code shameless at checkout.
- Stamps: Right now, my listeners get a special offer that includes a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale without any long-term commitment. Just go to Stamps, click on the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage and type in SHAMELESS.