Susan Hyatt is a master certified life coach who has helped thousands of women to
transform their bodies and lives. She’s the author of Bare, creator of the Bare Process, the Bare Deck, the Bare Podcast, and an online community called Bare Daily. With her fiery Facebook rants—including “Whoop Ass Wednesday,” where she reads a fresh batch of hate mail from Internet trolls and gives her sassiest response—Susan has gained an international following of women who love her honesty, humor, and fearlessness. Susan has been featured in Cosmopolitan, Woman’s World, Seventeen, and O: The Oprah Magazine, and was a Finalist for the Athena Award, honoring her work in the field of women’s empowerment.
Listen in to hear Susan share:
- How she caught herself in cycles of emotional eating and how she stopped the cycle
- How she moved from body hate into body love
- How and why quitting diet culture will bring you more success (and more money)
- The role of the patriarchy in inspiring her body love
- How to use pleasure power instead of willpower to lose weight
- Replacement habits for comfort and joy that don’t involve emotional eating or drinking
- The importance of radical self-love and compassion and FUN in any achieving any goal
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Brooklinen: Get 10% off AND free shipping when you use promo code SHAMELESS at Brooklinen.
- Simple Health: Simple Health provides a more convenient and affordable way to get birth control. Go to Simple Health and enter the code shameless at checkout to have your $20 prescription fee waived.
- Fabfitfun: To get $10 off your first subscription box (making it only $39.99 for $200 worth of products) go to Fabfitfun and use the code SHAMELESS at checkout.