Leanne Kabat is the CEO of MamaCon, an award-winning conference for moms, and host of The 5 Seasons of Connection™ podcast.
She is also an author, speaker, parent coach, and former teacher who helps women live more intentionally, more confidently and more deeply connected to those they love using the transformational power of The 5 Seasons Strategy. Leanne developed this framework because in 2006 she received a medical diagnosis that gave her five years to live and every second with her three children mattered. Over a decade later, she is healthy, happy, and only two countries from reaching her life goal of visiting 50 countries before she turns 50.
This is Leanne’s second time on the show and she always brings all the goosebumps and truthbombs, so I couldn’t be more excited to have her back to share her brilliance once again!
Listen in to hear Leanne share:
- How a massive brain crash and being told she had 5 years to live uprooted and improved her life
- How to live like it matters
- The unexpected magic she discovered in her mission to help 50 mamas in 50 days
- The 5 seasons of parenting and how to navigate them
- How to weather parenting storms and know when it’s time to plant new seeds
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Paint Your Life: Get thirty percent off your painting. And FREE shipping. To get this special offer, text the word Shameless to 47-47-47. That’s Shameless to 47-47-47. Text S-H-A-M-E-L-E-S-S to 47-47-47. Message and data rates may apply.
- ButcherBox: To receive $20 off your first box and a package of Free Bacon in every box for the Life of your subscription, go to ButcherBox/SHAMELESS or enter SHAMELESS at checkout.
- Stamps: Right now, my listeners get a special offer that includes a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale without any long-term commitment. Just go to Stamps, click on the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage and type in SHAMELESS