Christine Hassler is the best-selling author of three books, most recently Expectation Hangover: Free Yourself From Your Past, Change your Present and Get What You Really Want. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent to pursue a life she could be passionate about. For over a decade, as a keynote speaker, retreat facilitator, spiritual psychologist and life coach, and host of the top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It”, she has been teaching and inspiring people around the world. Christine believes once we get out of our own way, we can show up to make the meaningful impact we are here to make.
Listen in to hear Christine share:
- Her rock bottom phase: finding herself in serious debt, constantly sick, suffering from depression, estranged from family, in a broken relationship with her fiance
- How to reframe “fixing” your life vs learning from your life lessons
- How to navigate expectation hangovers
- Why you shouldn’t prevent your child from feeling negative feelings
- How we use spiritual bypassing to forgive too quickly
- Why your inner critic must exist and to turn up inner wisdom to turn down your inner critic
Connect with Christine
Podcast: Over It and On With It
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Talkspace: To match with your perfect therapist for a fraction of the price of traditional therapy, go to Talkspace, Make sure to use the code SHAMELESS to get your first week free and show your support for this show.
- Rothy’s: To get free shipping on any order of Rothy’s shoes, as well as free returns, go to Rothy’s and use the code SHAMELESS at checkout.
- Free Fly: You can get 20% off when you visit Free Fly and use promo code SHAMELESS.