I don’t think aging is a bad thing. I like to embrace my signs of aging:
- The burning desire to go to bed earlier
- A few wrinkles to prove I’ve smiled and laughed a lot
- Some forehead lines, cause apparently I raise my eyebrows excessively – which really enhances my eyes
- More cellulite – but who even cares anymore??
- A more carefree attitude about imperfections (see #4)
- The complete disregard of cultural messages about aging and beauty (thank you #5)
- Increased awareness to stop and smell the roses, because now I get it – there is no guarantee that the roses will be there tomorrow
- A more shameless attitude about chasing dreams & desires, in spite of others opinions
- Dark circles under my eyes – which are just proof that I got to cuddle with my child on three separate occasions during the night last night
Aging doesn’t have to be a bad thing. It doesn’t need to take you down. It is not cause for pills, serums, syrups, lotions, potions, or creams. But you do want to have some awareness about the quality and quantity of your life as you age.
There are 6 KEY ingredients that will slow down the aging process, so you can live LONGER and live BETTER.
Listen in to hear my Top 6 All Natural Anti-Aging Secrets.
PS: I feel qualified to give advice on this because I got carded today and I’m 41 and a half. Cheers!