I’m going to talk about putting my kid in daycare and not even feeling guilty about it. I know I’m supposed to feel guilty about this but I don’t and I’m going to tell you why.
In this episode we will talk about:
- Daycare was not a bad thing for me. But going to entrepreneur workshops put this image out that you know you have made it when you don’t have put your kids in daycare.
- Newborn land was not what I thought it was going to be
- I was unable to help my clients and started feeling captive in my own house
- I learned that I needed a sense of accomplishment at the end of the day—I’m not saying that being a stay at home mom cannot be an accomplishment to be proud of. It is hard work!
- When I put my son in daycare it helped me set definitive boundaries between work and motherhood
- I’m supposed to feel guilty about putting my kid in daycare right? I don’t feel guilty at all. I am helping him with social skills
- It still is challenging for me to juggle things