On today’s episode we are going to talk about how to not have bad food days. I’m going to give you tips and tools that will make you look at food differently and change your food habits. So get ready there is going to be some major mindset shifts! Everyone has relationship with food and most of us do not have a healthy relationship with food. Let’s start working on it right now!
Today we talk about:
- Let’s stop labeling days good or bad based on what we put in our mouths! —this impacts the way you eat, self-esteem and how other people see you
- I have had a troubled relationship with food since I was young—I went through a four to six-year period where fat was my biggest enemy
- We are not what we eat and we are not the value of what we put in our mouths!
- Food is food and not good or bad just different nutritional values
- People are self-conscious about ordering food when I am there—I don’t care what you are eating!
- Don’t talk about having a “good” or “bad” day in front of your kids—this will impact their relationship with food
- Think about the triggers for food—replace a habit with another habit
- You make at least 200 decisions that are focused on your weight. Focus on the positive things that have happened in your day and not on what food you ate that day that you think are “bad”. So you ate a donut…move on!