On today’s episode we will be talking about how to become more
powerful in your daily life and how becoming powerful will help you
with all goals in all areas of your life. I’m going to give you
five tips on how to perpetuate power and how potty training has
created more power for us in our house.
We will be talking about in this episode:
- Even though my son was standing in a puddle of his own pee and
investigating his poop with a flashlight he has gained that
confidence and power that he can go to the potty all by himself.
This make me feel like he is more powerful.
- Who are the people that you think are powerful and what do they
hold? You’re not really powerful unless other people think you are
- Tip number 1: get clear on goals and know why they are
important—my son has the power to hold his bladder for hours but
didn’t realize it until it was important for using the potty
- Tip number 2: consistently self-power—is this taking me closer
or further from a goal. Don’t waste your time on something that is
taking you further away from a goal.
- Tip number 3: remove negative thinking—any time you use
negative energy on something you have wasted time and energy that
could have been positive
- Tip number 4: take calculated risks—I’m not saying take risks
that can be potentially damaging but if you don’t take risks you
will get stuck. You don’t want this!
- Tip number 5: put yourself first—you can be more self-less if
you are more selfish.
Don't forget to join us for all the episodes