I’m super excited about getting this project off the ground.
I’ve been sitting on it for months, so this going to be amazing.
This is going to be my place to just be a real Mom and be really
open about what it’s really like.
Just a bit about me. I have been working with women in fitness
since 2003. I own my own gym, called Sync Fitness in Seattle.
Prior to that, I worked in a Psychiatric Hospital. Believe it or
not, I grew up overweight - a real macaroni and cheese kid. I’ve
struggled with self- image, and those are some things we are going
to be discussing.
This is NOT a podcast about fitness. Sure, I will give you some
tips on fitness and nutrition as they relate to everyday life. I’m
not into cultivating rock hard bodies anymore - I’m into creating
an amazing life!
Here’s what we’re going to be talking about (or not) on
- Again, even though you may know me from the fitness industry -
this is NOT a fitness podcast.
- I’m not going to be telling you how to get 6-pack abs. I don’t
care about that anymore.
- I struggled with infertility, so I’m sure there will be some
stories from that part of my life here.
- My journey from brick and mortar business owner to online
- The struggles to balance staying home with my baby and running
- How my reality didn’t match what I thought it would be.
- Why I did my taxes right after my water broke…..isn’t that what
- How my “failure to thrive” child took over my life
- The big move of getting my child in childcare outside my
- Being a Mom is hard….really hard. The reality of this came
crashing down on me
- It’s ok to have interests on your own that you want to pursue -
it doesn’t make you a bad Mom
- How to find yourself in the midst of Mom-dom
- The systems and tools I have developed to try to pull it all
- My legacy is important, so I have to be a little selfish for
the greater good.
- I want to help you to live the life you want
You CAN expect from the show:
- Tools to be more efficient in your daily life
- Tips of how to not sacrifice your dreams when you build the
life you want
- How to take care of yourself
- Things I have learned from coaching I receive
- Interviews with Moms who have struggled for success
Resources Mentioned on the Show:
Don't forget to join us for all the episodes over at