I put together a list of our most downloaded episodes of 2017 and I couldn’t be more excited to share them with you. I know it can be hard to keep up with alllll the shows that come out in a year, so I thought this would be a great reference for those of you who might want to catch up on the best of the best that you may have missed in 2017.
These Shameless Moms (and one very Shameless Dad!) lit up my year. In addition to being ridiculously inspired by each of these guests, learned a ton from every one of them. I am delighted to have these friends and colleagues in my life. And I am PUMPED to share them with you again. ENJOY!
Oh, and feel free to share this list with friends you want to introduce to The Shameless Mom Academy. These shows would be a great place for a new listener to start!
- Ep 98 Holly Joi Rigsby: Finding Everyday Joi
- Holly shares the impact of her divorce and why her divorce was a pivotal move toward happiness. She also shares how she became a sought after leader, even though she didn’t used to identify as one.
- Ep 112 Liz Nead: Nead Inspiration and the 100 Day Journey
- Liz shares her story of become an unexpected mother to twins at a young age. She also dives into her experience with racism and how “diversity training” has actually been harmful to society.
- Ep 142 Mike Vardy: The Productivityist
- Mike shares his philosophy that structure = freedom. He gives specific tips on time crafting, schedule theming and journaling to create simplicity and ease in your life.
- Ep 150 Renee Metty: On Mindfulness
- Renee shares her experiences with silent meditation retreats and how she has trained her self to sloooooow down in order to absorb more and live more mindfully.
- Ep 108 Leanne Kabat: When You Only Have 5 Years To Live
- Leanne shares her story of being told she only had 5 years to live (10 years ago.) This is one of the most fascinating stories I have ever heard. Leanne also dives into how she lives differently since her shocking diagnosis.
- Ep 100 Amy Moses, PT: The Truths and Myths About Your Mommy Bladder
- Amy gets into the nitty gritty of your pelvic floor and how you can heal yourself from pregnancy and childbirth trauma in order to have better bladder control and pain free sex.
- Ep 118 Shasta Nelson: How to Deepen Friendships, Health & Happiness
- Shasta dives deep on the loneliness epidemic. (It’s a thing. For real.) She talks about why you need strong relationships and how to build them.
- Ep 140 Jen Lumanlan: Your Parenting Mojo
- Jen shares powerful and fascinating research on parenting, the truth about only children, and growth (and attributes) of home schooling.
- Ep 144 Julia Freeland: Your Value and REvolve YOU
- Julia shares how motherhood qualifies you to be a CEO (seriously.) She also dives into how and why you need to constantly evolve your belief system.
- Ep 130 Lauren Pak: Life With Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Lauren shares her struggle with BDD and how paralyzing life was when she was impacted by this illness. She also talks about how women can start to heal from body image issues, based on her own healing process.
Additional Links Mentioned:
- Sponsor: Policy Genius
- Want to compare all your insurance options, from life insurance to health insurance to renters insurance, in a matter of minutes? Check out Policy Genius at https://www.policygenius.com/
- Want to join me for the next Shameless Mom MOMENTUM Mastermind? I will be starting a new group in January! Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the interest list.